Friday, July 3, 2009

Because I have to play

Dear So and So...
Ok I saw this on my aunt Becky's blog and just have to play too.

Dear indecisive lady at closing time,
I really don't care that you are redecorating your living room. I have not seen it and probably never will, so I have no idea which shade of off white will look the best. Personally, I don't like any of the fabrics you chose. However, I will stand here and smile while I cut 1 inch of 12 different fabrics so you can go home and ask your husband what he thinks, because really all I want is to go home from work as soon as I possibly can.
Sincerely,
The smiling girl with the scissors

Dear digger,
I understand that you think you need fresh food, but do you really need to bite me so I will come shake the bowl for you? Can't someone else do it for you?
Sincerely,
The lady that shakes the bowl

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I have had to work late too waiting on people to make up their minds. You just want to scream leave already! lol