Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just Chillin'

People are probably beginning to think that I have quit scrapping. I'm afraid it has been that long, but don't worry. I have lots of thing to show you in the next little bit. The first thing is my part of the DAC June Collab.I had a color swatch and some snazzy new brushes I was super excited about, but no real plan when I began this kit. I was planning ahead a little (I know that's so unlike me) and just put JC (for June Collab) in the name of all the papers and elements because I didn't want to go back and rename EVERYTHING. At the end of the kit, I started thinking about things JC could possibly stand for. Just Chillin' was the first thing I could really think of, so it stuck. It turns out the name fits well. The kit has a very relaxed vibe to it, perfect for layouts of those lazy summer days. It is also free at DAC until 2pm (central time US) June 18th. (Image is linked)

Also, check out the snazzy new previews. We decided it was time to give my previews a little makeover. So far, I'm liking it. In the makeover process I found lots and lots of treasures, so be on the lookout for some albums I have had for a while, but never released. Yay for hidden treasures!

1 comment:

Ajila said...

Just wanted to let you know that I've downloaded your kit and looked at it. I love it. The cardboard corner with stars is awesome. I was really impressed with all of it. Thank you so much for sharing and leaving you some love.