Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring Wedding layouts and a freebie

Here are a couple of layouts (and a freebie at the bottom) made with my new kit Spring Wedding. I am having lots of fun with the bright colors. Next on the list of things to make with it is a new blog header, because Easter is over and it is time to move one.



Ok, so I totally forgot to mention in the last post that I had big ideas about the temple pictures with the kids long before the primary even went there. I have come to realize that when the kids and I move, we probably won't get to live as close to the temple as we do now. I wanted to do something for the kids, so they would be able to see themselves at the temple. The layout I have here is far from what I envisioned. I was just playing around a little.


Download Here

4 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Apr. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 22 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Alli E. said...

I love it!! Gorgeous pictures, too!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).