Thursday, April 2, 2009

Easter Fun

DAC has an awesome new collab kit out for Easter. It is appropriately named Easter Fun. It is full of bunnies, chicks, eggs, candy, chocolate, and much much more. It is on sale for $4.99, or you can get it free with a $20 purchase at the DAC.

I have been wanting to try one of those hybrid albums in the shape of the word, and finally got up the courage to try it. This is what I ended up with. It turned out awesome if I do say so myself. I have big plans to fill it with pictures of my kids this Easter and send it to my husband who is currently at boot camp. I can't wait to see how it turns out printed. In the mean time, I have decided to share the album with well pretty much anyone who wants it. So, get yourself over to the DAC and pick it up for FREE.

Image is linked

No comments: