Friday, February 12, 2010

Dear So and So: I think I may have lost my mind

Yep, It's friday again.

Dear So and So...

Dear Caibo,
Believe when I say that I totally understand your liking of all things sweet and sugary. It's just the way you are, and we like that about you. However, 3inches of frosting on top of your cookie is taking it a little to the extreme.
Lots of love,
The mean mommy that made you share the frosting with 3 other cookies

Dear Kat,
Thanks for inventing Dear So and So. It's my favorite friday blogging activity.
Sincerly,
Brandi
P.S. I love your blog.

Dear readers,
If you too would like to play dear so and so (or just read some more letters), head on over to Kat's blog. You know you want to.

1 comment:

Kat said...

I am so glad you love my blog :) Yours isn't too shabby either ;)