Friday, February 26, 2010

Dear So and So: The good, the bad, and the weird

Dear readers,
I typed this really great dear so and so post. I talked about my superior laptop skills (which it turns out I don't posess), the people that broke into my car and only stole 60 cents, the fantastic sams that closed 40 minutes early, the people and Katies laundry that can't move their clothes, and why Katie should play dear so and so. I forgot to talk about beef bacon. In a moment of brilliance, I somehow hit the back button and now it's all gone. :( I'm not typing it all again, so you will just have to make something up.
Sincerely,
laptop challenged
P.S. Go to Kat's place and check out more Dear So and So letters.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Well look at that! I'm not alone; which means that you aren't either! I do stuff like that all the time.

Someone broke into your car for 60 cents?! Ugh!