Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spring Fever

Well, it has been one crazy week, but I survived. Working so many hours in one week sucked, but I guess I'll get over it when I get my paycheck.
I know I have been promising a spring kit for like a month now. I am proud to announce that I finally got it done. Check it out!

Since my birthday is coming up, I have decided to switch things up a little, and give away the QP album one page at a time.... starting with my favorite. Also, with my birthday coming there is sure to be a sale , so keep checking by for details.
This is what I did with the QP. The pictures are probably what make it my favorite.
Download freebie Here

2 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Mar. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 10 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).