Monday, March 16, 2009

Shoe shopping with caibo

I finally broke down and bought Caibo a new pair of shoes. We have been looking at shoes for him for quite a while now. We have looked at sandals and crocs with pretty much any cartoon character you could ever want, but there has never really been anything that he really loves.....until today.

Personally, I think these are the most obnoxious shoes on the planet, but to Caibo they are the coolest shoes ever designed. It is probably because they are green. He is so proud of them. He keeps showing them to everyone and telling them that they have laces. I guess having shoes that have laces instead of velcro is pretty prestigous.
Unfortunately, I couldn't think of a valid reason not to let him get them. I guess atleast it will be easy for me to find something green for him to wear tomorrow.

No comments: