Sunday, March 1, 2009

Out to Play

Can you believe it is already March? Me neither. Well, the good thing about March here is that it is the most beautiful time of year. Hooray!! It is warming up, and I am sending my kids and puppies Out to Play. It most be warming up other places too because Out to Play is the name of the March collab kit at DAC. This kit contains pretty much anything you could ever dream of adding to a layout of your fun times outside. Check it out. You can get it Here

Also, Rachael is having a fun little challenge over at her blog I'll explain it quickly here. Basically, go to your pictures folder, find the 6th folder and pick the 6th picture in that folder and make a layout with it using one of her kits. The winner gets an awesome prize. You can get all the details here

This is my picture for the challenge. Thankfully, I have been slacking about organizing my pictures. If I had been on task I never would have been able to figure it out. I am a vicious organizer of pictures. I have folders inside of folders inside of folders.

No comments: