Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'm so excited



Ok. I'll try to keep this as short as I can while still making sense. A while back, I was blog stalking. I noticed the little list of blogs Caralee visits and I noticed someone I know, she knew somebody else I know, and several blogs later I found a list of digital scrapbooking sites. I had no idea what digital scrapbooking was other than that Caralee does it and it involves photoshop, so I checked it out. Now I am horribly addicted, and why not? Now, I can scrapbook without my children spreading things all over my house. One of the sites I found was digifree which I am working on not stalking quite as much as I used to. Anyways through digifree I found digitalArts-cafe and one of their designers Rachael Hudnall was looking for members for her creative team. On a whim, I applied thinking I wouldn't get picked (I've only been doing this for like 2 months), but I did get picked. I am so excited. So, Look I made something. Well, I guess you looked before. One day I'll figure out how to get the pictures after the words.

1 comment:

Recovery Guru said...

Congratulations! I was way into digital scrap booking but the program we had was so slow that it took about a week to do one page so I just stopped doing it :( but it looks like you are doing some really fun stuff with yours!