Monday, March 15, 2010

Couponing like it's my birthday

Yep, It's my birthday. I had to go to Mary Ester this morning to pick up a part for the van, so I played a little couponing while I was out.

I got:
4 boxes of frosted mini wheats, 4 boxes of pop tarts, 4 dove deoderant, 2 degree men's deoderant, a pack of socks for Caibo, a package of highlighters, a package of gum, a tube of toothpaste, a package of "silly bands", 12 plastic Easter eggs, a gallon of milk, and a new spring wardrobe for Jade (4 shirts, 2 skorts, and a pair of leggings) all for $47.35 (I saved $66.78) and I still have $4 register rewards left for Walgreens.
Just wanted to show off my new skills, that's all.
Now, I have to go sort through Jade's clothes while she is not here to see.

1 comment:

Rebecka said...

Happy Birthday!!!
Looks like you had big shopping fun.
What did you get for your B-day besides a bunch of deodorant?