Friday, January 29, 2010

Shhhh! It's a secret.

Ok, I was going to brag about the super cool thing I got for my husband for our anniversary, but I can't show you the picture. I guess I will have to do that when it gets here. Unfortunately, that means my title is VERY misleading.
So, you may be wondering where I have been. My sister told me the other day that I am lost. I tried to tell her that I know exactly where I am, but I couldn't tell her which way north is. Yeah, she wasn't buying it.
There is really nothing super exciting to tell you. Jade loves school and has some little friends. She is mostly happy except I told her that she can't have any of those friends over until she cleans her room. Caibo is finally in a preschool. We found one just a couple of blocks from our house, and so far I am very impressed. He is also mostly happy except that he can't have a cookie until his room is clean. I am the meanest mom ever.
We have found spaces for most of our stuff. The pile on the patio is slowly getting smaller and smaller. You know, the best part of a small house is that it is really easy to clean. Speaking of which.....

3 comments:

Alli E. said...

Where are you these days??

Betsy said...

I check your blog often-waiting for more photos and info. sure do miss the kids-and you, and Jerry. Give the Kids each a bag of M&M's for Nana. Love ya much.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.