Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Random Thought tuesday

I totally stole the picture from Kat today, because my overly protective web filter won't let me go to Keely's blog. The fact that my filter won't let me go there makes me want to read it even more.

I am so sunburnt. I'm not sure how that happened. I thought I spent most of the day in the shade. That's what I get for thinking.

I put away thread for more than an hour Sunday. I learned that guterman always numbers the black thread 10 no matter what kind of thread it is.

Is it possible for children to go to the bathroom without making an announcement?

I should bind that quilt so I can deliver it (now that the baby is almost 4 months old) and finish Jade's dress that she says she is wearing on the first day of school. So I can start my dress. Yes, I am going to sew something for myself.

Why do pools like earring backs so much? Jade has lost 2 at the pool now. btw Jade finally has real earrings instead of just studs. I should take pictures of all the things she wanted to choose. She picks some weird stuff. Probably the mean manager lady that won't let me take pictures will be there though. Memo to self. It is time to buy Jade a jewelry box.

OK that is enough randomness for the day. I'll be back with some news both exciting and not so exciting sometime soon. Which probably means next week sometime.

No comments: