Friday, September 26, 2008

Modge Podge

My friend Allison introduced me to modge podge (it has been quite a while ago). Ever since I have been addicted. You can pretty much modge podge anything to anything else. It's great! Well, usually it is great.
Last night I was finishing up my kit for the week. It was one of those times when the kids got really quiet and I should have gone to find out what they were doing. Caibo came in and said "I wash my hands" They were white. I couldn't figure out what it was, so I went to inspect. There was a puddle of modge podge all over the kitchen table, a chair, and the floor. As if that wasn't enough, it was the sparkly bottle. Now, my kitchen floor has a 6 inch diameter circle of sparkle on the floor.
I thought I had it all cleaned up until I went to bed. That was when I discovered that they modge podged the cat. Poor digger!

No comments: