Friday, October 8, 2010

Actual news (I know this never happens)

It's true. Things have actually been going on here besides the disappearance of my icecream.
First, a word about skinny jeans:
When I was in middle school, I believe they called them tapered. They were evil then, and they are evil now. The thing is, some girls have curves (like an actual waist). I am one of those girls. Skinny jeans make me butt look super gigantic, and believe me I need all the help I can get. Why is this important? Well, I have lost 22lbs. My jeans are literally falling off my body. It's an embarassing thing. I decided to do something about it, so I took myself down to the local walmart (remember, I am not a rich girl) and get me some jeans. I found jeans, tried jeans on, and left with no jeans. The only good thing was that I left knowing I could probably fit into that pair of goal jeans I have been saving for the past forever, AND I DID. Now, I have to go buy new goal jeans, as soon as I find somewhere that doesn't sell skinny jeans.
Big news #2:
One Sunday as we were driving to church, one of my kids said, "Mom, I wish you were in primary with us." I was sitting in Sunday school when one of the Bishopric pulled me out to talk to me. Long story short, now I am the Second Counselor in the primary presidency. How did my kids know?
Big news #3:
WE GOT AN OFFER ON THE TOWNHOME!!!
Miracles never cease. The offer came in the night before we were going to take it off the market. Now, I get to regather the mountain of paper work and pray that Citi Mortgage accepts the offer.
Ok, you are now caught up on the big news. Consider yourself informed.

1 comment:

Rebecka said...

WooHoo! for you for your weightloss.
Good luck with the pants. Not being able to find pants in a small size is much better than not being able to find pants in a larger size.

Primary is where all the cool kids are. It'll be fun.