Friday, April 30, 2010

Because I know you are dieing to know.......

Well, we packed up are stuff and have safely arrived in Clarksville (that's in Tennessee in case you were wondering). We found a hotel. The kids are swimming happily. Guess where my swimsuit is!?! Yep, the very back of the moving truck. My choices were not swimming or braving the traffic to go buy a swim suit. (Always remember: Never go any where within 20 miles of a military base at 4pm)
Clarksville is gorgeuos. It is very very green, and everyone has a lawn. There is a river that goes through the middle of town. There is a cute little park by the river. That is all I know about this town, but so far I like it.
We went this morning and looked at a house out in Woodlawn (the Sticks as Jerry calls it). It was on a huge lot and had a pond in the back yard. Sadly, we didn't get it.
This afternoon I went and looked at a house I found on the internet about a week ago. It is a 4 bed 2 bath cape cod in clarksville. It is super cute, and is in a neighborhood full of kids. I saw 2 potential Jade friends in the short time I was there. We move in monday morning.
So for now, we live in a hotel. The kids are good, they did really good on the drive, and like I said before they are happily swimming. They should sleep well tonight ;)
Oh! For those of you who voted, if nothing changes before monday, we will be living in Tennessee.

1 comment:

Rebecka said...

Wow! I didn't realize you were moving so soon.
You know we need to see some pictures of the new house and town.

Good luck with the moving in and all the fun involved with that.