Tuesday, February 17, 2009

One crazy life

I think a few of you might be beginning to think I fell off the planet or broke my computer or something (especially those of you who are patiently waiting for the freebies I have promised) I have had one crazy life lately. What has been going on? You might ask. Well, here goes....
#1 My boss keeps scheduling me to work (I know that's what happens when you have a job). He has gotten into the habit of giving me 2 days off in a row and working me the rest of the time. Those 2 days are just enough for the rest of my obligations. Have I mentioned that I have a Webelos Den, I have a primary class, I help with center time in kindergarten, I am the room mother..... My poor house!! Please avoid visiting me until I can fix it (unless of course you have already seen it, then feel free)
#2 Does anybody want a Beagle?? We currently have 9 of them. Snoopy had puppies about a month ago. They are currently super cute, I might change my mind next week if they get chewier. Maybe I should invest in some little chew toys before it's too late.
#3 I am officially an army wife. My husband flew out today, and will arrive at boot camp in Missouri tomorrow. Needless to say, I have been spending as much time with him as I can since I will not be seeing him again for about 2 months (sob)
#4 My kids are sick. Yesterday I had the pleasure of spending 4 1/2 hours at the instacare with both of my children. To make matters worse, the family practice that is in charge of the toys and books was closed. There were no toys and no books. Poor Caibo finally laid down on the floor and cried himself to sleep. They called us back 15 minutes later.
#5 My friend's baby had open heart surgery. I watched her other little girl for a couple of days, and spent a lot of time worrying and praying. The baby is doing well, and is home already. (huge sigh of relief)
I think that's the majority of it. Hopefully, you can all forgive me for being a huge blog slacker, and showing up for the blog train 2 days late.
This is the little girl I was watching with some of the puppies. She really liked them. I would post the pictures I took tonight, but I cannot find my camera cord (I told you my house is a mess).

No comments: