Thursday, January 29, 2009

It was only a matter of time

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am about sick of all the stupid infomercials on Nickelodeon. This is actually one of our favorite topics of discussion at work.
Thanks to these lovely commercials my children ask me for everything from slider stations to mighty putty. Yes, they have even asked for the dreaded snuggie. My children even yell out periodically "It's my money and I want it now!!"
The other day while Jade was at school we saw one for this thing that you use basically to rub the hair off your legs. I told Jerry when she saw it she was going to tell me I should get one.
She just saw the commercial this morning. She says to me, "Mom, do you have unwanted hair on like your legs?" I said, "No I'm good I shaved my legs." She persisted, "but mom it says if you call now they will give you another one free!"
Oh! The joys of motherhood!

No comments: