Thursday, January 1, 2009

After All

Finally, I have had a few minutes to put a new product up in more store. I am also very excited to let you know a little about how this one came to be.
Last June, my brother-in-law got married. I was just getting into digi scrapping, so I was very excited to work on a wedding album for them. Their wedding colors were Coral, Ivory, and Chocolate. There were not a lot of kits in those colors, so I decided to make my own kit. This was my first kit ever and the only one I did before the design contest at DAC. When I did the design contest we were allowed to do whatever we wanted the last week. I had learned so much over the course of the contest, that I completely redid the wedding album kit. Then, I got a new monitor and saw how far off I was with the colors were, and I made a few more changes. So this is the new and very improved After All. You can get it here.



And because you took the time to make it down this far. Here is a freebie for you

And I have an extra QP to give away in the next couple days when I get around to putting it up, so come back.
P.S. If you like the new blog background, stay tuned. It is a preview of coming attractions.

4 comments:

carrie said...

I Love your new blog header, cute picture!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s) post on Jan. 02, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Pattycakes said...

Thank you for sharing this alpha...it's so pretty!! :)

Jewel said...

Thanks for the freebie- very cute and timely for Valentines Day:)