Saturday, November 29, 2008

Scrapbooking in the dark.

Yesterday we went and bought a new monitor, because it had to be done (I had a little tiny monitor and it kept turning itself off) and with the black Friday sales we got a great deal. It turns out the size and turning itself off thing weren't it's only problems. It was also really dark. So now, I can see everything as it really is. I have all ready learned that Rachael doesn't design as many black pages as I thought (She has probably been wondering why I pick such odd paper combinations sometimes), everything I have thought was red was really pink, that color swatch in the contest that I thought was mostly purple wasn't, and I do not know what else I'll discover. Now I just have to figure out how to find out if this monitor is too bright.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great kit! Welcome to the team.