Sunday, November 16, 2008

My family tree (finally)

A long time ago I was inspired to make a family tree starting with my children and going back as far as I could. I figured it would be cool for them to see where they come from. I started working on it, and was amazed at what I found. It is one thing to do a family tree with names and something totally different to use pictures. It was fun to look at the pictures and see the resemblances between my children and my great grand parents, or my grandparents and my siblings. I had forgotten about the project until one day I got a call from my husband's aunt. She said she had read the e-mail I had sent out and was inspired to put something together. She sent me a package of pictures and Wow! I was so excited. Anyways, here is the beginning of what is turning out to be a pretty big and exciting project.
Cherished Page kit By Rachael Hudnall @ DAC


Heirlooms Page kit by Rachael Hudnall @ DAC


Heirlooms Page Kit by Rachael Hudnall @ DAC


Cherished Page Kit by Rachael Hudnall @ DAC

No comments: