Thursday, October 16, 2008

I stand accused...

My husband was watching me scrapbook the other day. He asked me, "Why don't you ever scrapbook Caibo?" I was really upset. How dare he accuse me of favoring one child over the other when I scrapbook. In an attempt to defend myself, I looked to see how many layouts I have of each kid. Here is what I found:
I have done 210 Jade layouts, 40 layouts of Jason and Becky's wedding (I needed 30 I lost 10 in an unfortunate event involving a loss of brain power), 3 layouts of the dogs, and 13 Caibo layouts. I guess at least I have more layouts of Caibo than the dogs.
So, Jerry was totally right, and in an attempt to make it better. Here are 3 new Caibo layouts, which brings the grand total up to 16.



Credits: Bohemian Rock Candy by Franziska Altmann
Template for the top layout by Britt-ish Designs

1 comment:

Katie Meidell said...

So, I just have to say, you probably have more pictures of Jade anyway, for a few reasons..she was your first and also she is a few years older...I have hardly any pictures of Lucy and a buttload of Emma....so in you defense...it's allll good.